What’s New of Accurate 5
3 minutes instead of 3 Hours for stamp patterns!
When you meet the revolutionary innovations of Accurate 5, you will bring your extraordinary designs to life very quickly with stamp patterns. Accurate 5 will save you both cost and time, making you one step ahead in the industry.
12 Color Sequins
• With the field filling stamp option, the option of processing stamps from 1 to 12 colors on the same needle at the same time
• Possibility to apply in a short time thanks to the easy selection of 12 color stamps in classic, basic, mixed, area filling flake
• Macro lock filter area fill
• Automatic chain filter application to macro filter edge
• Chain strainer area filling
• Helix drawing application to towel and chain strainer
• Helix drawing lase and cortene application
• Filling of stamps and beads
• Macro field filling
• Filling fields and easy editing
• Different direction of Chinese needle
Other innovations of Accurate 5
- To be able to define the color, size and shape of the stamps.
- Bead identification.
- Mixed space filling with flakes.
- User defined stamp attachment.
- Being able to arrange different stamps on the same line with a special template.
- 8 stamps support.
- More powerful database with MS Access.
- Closing gaps in Chinese needle caused by shrinkage.
- To be able to use stamps and beads in macro.
- Throwback effects that can be given angle and space in sewing.
- Automatic image merging.
- Barudan format support.
- The interface that the user can design according to his own needs.
- Automatic software update.
- Windows 64 bit support.
German, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Turkish language options
- 360 degree angle
- Space or overlap between steps
- Handwork technique with newly added pattern option
Features That Make Accurate 5 Superior
- 360 degree angle
- Spacing or overlap between steps
- One-button adjustment of the optimum density for winding quality
- Fast pattern making thanks to snap-in accompanied by vector drawings
Adjusting the most suitable density level for the winding quality with a single button
Cross wrap techniques
Do not leave a gap in the wrap
Assigning shapes created in vector drawing mode to wrapping effects
Pull-in and out-push in stitch transitions, step narrowing option for intervening separately on the wrapping lower walking seams
Mass intervention to the button wrap sections in the created pattern
Avoiding distortion of effects by setting percentage sparsity and frequency to button wrap effects
Herringbone option for corners in axis wrapping, the option of smoothing the gathered seams in the corners with direction lines and giving a pointed tip to the corners.
Applying 3D embroideries with the longitudinal wrap option
Enveloping option forming a flat wrap
Chinese needle features:
- Enabling original designs by creating independent template effects
- Creating fuller and more voluminous areas thanks to the Chinese needle needles
Allowing original designs by creating independent template effects
Creating fuller, more voluminous areas thanks to the Chinese needle backing
Ability to create rhythm in Chinese needle
Assigning the shapes created in vector drawing mode to china pin effects
Apply fringing effects to the Chinese needle
Applying a gradient transition to the Chinese needle section thanks to the simultaneous input of 10 different parameters.
Apply step narrowing to curve scanning directions on the Chinese needle
Adding wraps and stitches to the edges of the Chinese needle area
Macro-lock slats and slats that prevent disassembly
Spiral and s-type stitch feature in sewing.
Different effects and fast patterns by sewing with stitch pattern.
Chinese needle gradient and fringing feature.
Chinese needle automatic contour feature
Chinese needle envelope feature gives the pattern 3-dimensionality
Convert vector image to drawing and Chinese needle
Improved image compositing
- Creating special sewing effects and placing them in the area
- Filling the area filling line in the shortest time with the most suitable passes
Classic Stamp Features:
- Balanced scale distribution on the coordinate line
- Possibility to process 12 color flakes
- Introducing different sizes for each color
Mixed Stamp Properties
- Automatic field filling in mixed stamp
- Placing multi-colored stamps within the area
- Scattered placement of stamps with random distribution feature
- Choosing different fastening stitching techniques
- One-touch pattern enlargement and pattern reduction
- One-click pattern densification and thinning
- Spacing within the pattern
Double Sided Stamp Features:
- Seeing bidirectional patterns at the same time
- Processing 4 different color flakes at the same time
- Setting unique sequin stitches
- Easy to use stamp parameter page
- Auto zoom reduction